Welcome to The Awesome Organic Vegetable and Fruit Club!
The Awesome Organic
Club of Wellington, Florida was
formed to bring a wide
variety of consistently
fresh, superior quality,
vegetables and fruits to
our Palm Beach County
neighbors at reasonable
prices. The Awesome Organic
Club offers a convenient
alternative to the more
traditional buying methods
You can pick up your produce
at our convenient
Wellington and Jupiter locations.
economy families are trying to
save on the family food
budget, sometimes at the cost of
making less healthy, less
wholesome food choices. Our
goal is to provide our members a convenient, economical, way to bring
delicious, nutritious, pesticide free organic vegetables and fruits to the dinner table
and at the same time doing
our part to help the
environment and support the
local farming industry.
As we look to expand the
Awesome Organic Club in
Palm Beach, we are looking for
people to host their own
group. By hosting a group of
approximately 12-15 people you
will get your vegetables and
fruit share for free.
Post Inteviews Awesome
We have added a
recipe page, so If you would
like to share please email
us your favorite recipes.
to our Facebook page and
Join The Club
Choose Organic Foods?
1. It's healthy. Organic food tends to
contain higher levels of
vitamin C, cancer-fighting antioxidants, and essential minerals
such as calcium, magnesium, iron and chromium.
2. No nasty additives. Organic food doesn't contain food
that can cause health problems such as heart disease,
migraines and hyperactivity.
3. It avoids pesticides. More than 400 chemical pesticides are
routinely used in conventional farming and residues are often
present in non-organic food.
4. No genetic modification. Under organic standards, genetically modified (GM) crops and ingredients are not allowed.
5. There is not a reliance on drugs. Organic farming standards
prohibit the routine use of antibiotics and growth hormones in
ORGANIC EGGS CAN BE PURCHASED FOR $4.50 A DOZEN
There are no hidden costs. As taxpayers, we pay for chemicals
to be removed from our drinking water - including the pesticide
runoff from conventional farms.
7. There are high standards. Organic food comes from trusted
sources that are inspected to ensure compliance to organic
8. Organic methods provide for animals. Animal welfare is taken
very seriously under organic standards.
9. It's good for wildlife and the environment. The UK government
has said that organic farming is better for wildlife, causes
lower pollution from sprays, produces less carbon dioxide - the
main global warming gas - and less dangerous wastes.
10. It's flavorful. Many people prefer organic food because they
say it tastes better.
Information obtained from Weil Lifestyle, LLC
Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
Communities & Forums